Other opportunities
Download Print

Only licensed persons may provide accounting services 2/11/24

From 1 July 2023 entities and individuals wishing to provide accounting services are required to hold an external accountant licence from the State Revenue Service (SRS).

Share the article

If you have any comments on this article please email them to lv_mindlink@pwc.com

Ask question