Other opportunities
Download Print

How is EU Blue Card different from temporary residence permit? 3/9/24

The EU Blue Card is a special type of temporary residence permit that is available to highly skilled foreign professionals. This article explores key differences in conditions and in the process of acquiring residence rights.

Share the article

If you have any comments on this article please email them to lv_mindlink@pwc.com

Ask question